Costas Patilokostopoulos and Dimitris Stasinos establish their office in Palaio Faliro, Athens, Greece to provide techinal services in the area of infrastructure development. The previous 10-year experience of the team members in road studies and land surveing sets the foundation for cooperation. The customers include the public and private sector.
Their activity covers:
- Implementation of road designs and land surveing for trasnportation studies as contractors or subcontractors.
- Monitoring of technical works.
- Providing technical consultation on various infrastructure projects.
- Supporting real estate projects.
2004 – THE WIND FARM EXPERIENCE
A long cooperation with major wind farm developers begins in addition to the support, on the spot, at construction sites.
2012 – THE UAV EXPERIENCE
After extensive research and testing, 2012 is the year that the office begins to use unmanned aerial vehicles, UAV, to systematically carry out aerial mapping projects using aerial photography.
The years that follow are focused on UAV use for a multitude of applications including:
- Detailed mapping of elaborate facades of buildings and monuments and archaeological excavations on large-scale orthophoto maps.
- The mapping of inaccessible or even high-risk areas.
- Monitoring the progress of civil works and infrastructure projects.
- Surveying large areas.
The team is increasing its experience based on the developments of technology and remains a player of many large scale infrastructure projects in Greece and has opened new horizons in the international market as well.